Monday, August 16

When the Plans are not Planned


My heart, my soul my everything, yes it was You,
I would have done anything, just anything for you,
What makes you happy in turn made me blue.
Everytime I see you with him my heart dies a little more,
knowing that i could never have you forever anymore,
I never planned for it to end like this,
I still remember and cherish that last kiss.
Cherish and remember is what i will do,
as that is all of what i can have of you.
All that i can have is special to me,
miles away you can now be free.
Free with the man whom you love and adore,
I once was that man, but will never be anymore.

7 comments:

  1. "What makes you happy in turn made me blue."

    Maybe being with someone else makes her happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why wont you be that anymore? low confidence? come on. no. if you want her, go grab her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she z real lucky to had u...donno wat happen to her den.... :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. A millon words would not bring u back i know cause ive tried and a millon tears wouldnt either
    i know because ive cried hey darling roit here <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The voice that shrieks why,
    The high pitched unmelodious cry;
    It stirs you up steers you right in,
    To the realms of those cherished memories within.


    Incredible. Beautifully written. :) <3
    But it doesn't end on an optimistic note, and that's sad. :(

    ReplyDelete