Sunday, May 30

Standing Naked in Front of the Mirror ..


I breathe in Oxygen,
Carbon-dioxide doesnt stay with me,
Guess that is just fair..



My life's an endless struggle,
My mind, a captivated bee,
My conscience is a constant sting,
My chances, I can't see any.




An existence where hope lingers on,
At the edge of the distant horizon,
When I try to Grab it,
Its just Gone..
Sunk with the Sun, Deep into the Sea,
I am left with nothing but misery.



I breathe in Failure,
Success doesnt stay with me,
Guess that is just fair ..



Hollow I am, useless I have become,
A ruin of the optimistic someone,
Invisibility is a top priority,
Now that I'm isolated from the entire society.




Im being hit by bullets,
Blood doesnt stay with me,
Guess that is just fair ..



Twenty-four years have I tolerated these winds,
Yet a century old I feel,
An antique in the modern world,
A failed Mage's Seal.


6 comments:

  1. These r some of the epic writings by jojo....
    hat's off \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pathos droops from the poem as blood from an open wound. It's like a melancholy which enters through your ears, fidgets with your brain, makes everything haywire and in that utter madness makes you tear yourself apart from the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A ruin of the optimistic someone"

    My favourite line..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture. I like your blog!!
    Check mine out :)
    http://youdidwhaaat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete